River Living In Luxury8 Henry Lawson Walk, East Perth
This stunning sun filled and no expense spared 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom house is situated meters from the waterfront of Claisebrook Cove and the Swan River & features a rare 3 car garage all moments from East Perth’s vibrant Waterfront District.
Constructed in 2000 this solid brick and concrete constructed home boasts solid timber flooring throughout, a modern design and is perfect for families or those seeking a spacious home close to everything one could need. The property features 4 well-appointed bedrooms providing plenty of room for everyone to relax and unwind, 2 bathrooms ensure convenience and privacy for all residents and stunning views of the water + a leafy outlook from most windows. Every floor features a large outdoor space with a beautiful and sunny internal courtyard on ground floor ideal for entertaining.
The kitchen is on the northern side with updated appliances and the separate dining & living areas are oversized and both open to large balconies with water and garden views.
For car enthusiasts or those with multiple vehicles, this property offers a generous and porcelain tiled 3-car garage plus wine cellar and storage – A rarity in this area!
Located in the highly sought-after suburb of East Perth, this property is surrounded by an array of amenities and conveniences. Enjoy easy access to nearby schools, parks, shopping centers, and public transportation options, making daily errands a breeze along with the Free Cat Bus service to the city or you can walk to central CBD within 15 minutes.
– Solid double brick and concrete construction
– Real timber floors throughout updated recently
– Oversized main bedroom with ensuite and balcony
– Tree lined street
– River, bridge and Claisbrook Cove views
– Walk to restaurants and cafes
– Abundant natural light throughout
– LED lighting throughout
– Electric front gate with intercom
– Repainted inside and out
– Italian porcelain tiles, marble + cross cut travertine finishes
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and ducted vacuum
– Security alarm system throughout
– Gas point to the living area and one on the rear balcony for your BBQ
– Water taps on balconies
– Handmade balustrades and handrails in stainless steel and steel combination along with child gates on each level
– Total area 357 sqm with 257sqm of living